Registered Nurse Positions in Ohio
REGISTERED NURSE POSITIONS
Central Star Home Health Services is a leading in-home healthcare service provider. We offer competitive salary/benefits, a team incentive bonus, great co-workers and a work environment where employees are respected and a job well done is appreciated. Whether you are interested in working part-time or full-time, we would like to hear from you.
Summary of Duties
Our Registered Nurses provide direct patient care; teach and supervise others in aspects of patient/family care, evaluate patient/family needs, plans patient care and refer patients for other services as needed.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Obtain patient medical history, particularly as it relates to the patient's present condition, from the patient or family member.
- Perform physical assessments to identify patient needs.
- Evaluates the patient's family dynamics, home situation, and environment.
- Evaluate the patient's condition to determine what type and frequency of services are required and obtains physician's orders for the same.
- Establishes maintain and/or revise patient plans of care.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of patient plans and make revisions based on the patient's changing needs.
- Inform the physician of changes in the patient's condition, plan of care and/or frequency and type of services needed.
- Consult and coordinate care with other active caregivers.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
Instruct and supervise Licensed Practical Nurses and Aides in specific care needed to meet the goals of care.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing; and one year of hospital experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must possess a current license to practice in the State as a registered professional nurse.
- Must maintain a current CPR certification.
Positions are available in all Central Star Home Health Services locations:
According to our Mission, "our employees are the cornerstone of our success". Central Star Home Health Services hires only the best of the best to ensure we make a significant in the quality of each of our clients' lives. We foster a team approach to care to ensure the working environment is categorized with respect, professionalism and recognition.
We are experiencing rapid growth at Central Star Home Health Services and therefore, have an on-going need for exceptional healthcare personnel, and invite you to consider the employment opportunities at Central Star Home Health Services and our family of companies.
Click on a job title to learn more about each position below and submit an application online.