Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Positions in Ohio
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
As a Certified Nursing Assistant your essential duties are as follows:
- Assist patients with personal care needs: bathing, elimination needs, transferring, dressing /undressing, and ambulation together with any household tasks (e.g., making the bed, changing linens, laundry, light housekeeping, etc.) essential to the patient's health in accordance with the personal care plan.
- Plan/prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding patients as directed.
- Document services provided in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with Company policy and personal care plan.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Measure and record patient's temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure, when ordered and/or directed by the RN Supervisor and personal care plan.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
- Certified Nursing Assistant must have successfully completed a state-approved certified nursing assistant program.
- Minimum of one year of experience.
- In order to maintain certification, certified nursing assistants are required to attend a minimum of 12-hours of continuing education programs. (These programs are offered through Central Star Home Health Services and its subsidiaries.)
Positions are available in all Central Star Home Health Services locations:
According to our Mission, "our employees are the cornerstone of our success". Central Star Home Health Services hires only the best of the best to ensure we make a significant in the quality of each of our clients' lives. We foster a team approach to care to ensure the working environment is categorized with respect, professionalism and recognition.
We are experiencing rapid growth at Central Star Home Health Services and therefore, have an on-going need for exceptional healthcare personnel, and invite you to consider the employment opportunities at Central Star Home Health Services and our family of companies.
Click on a job title to learn more about each position below and submit an application online.