Physical Therapist Positions in Ohio
Essential duties of a Physical Therapist.
- Assess and screen patients' daily living/working skills and develop a therapeutic retraining program with measurable objectives.
- Administer and interpret diagnostic and prognostic tests of function to patients in their homes or other settings to assist in evaluating the patient's level of function.
- Confer with the patients' physicians and other healthcare team members and participate in the development/revision of the plan of care.
- Provide therapeutic treatment and instruction to patients in accordance with physician orders to improve/restore strength, coordination, range-of-motion, and function or teach compensation measures.
- Review and expand retraining programs in a manner consistent with the behavioral goals of the patient and within the guidelines of the rehabilitation program as a whole.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy; and a minimum of one year experience as a Physical Therapist.
- Current license/certification in the state of practice and current CPR certification.
Positions are available in all Central Star Home Health Services locations:
According to our Mission, "our employees are the cornerstone of our success". Central Star Home Health Services hires only the best of the best to ensure we make a significant in the quality of each of our clients' lives. We foster a team approach to care to ensure the working environment is categorized with respect, professionalism and recognition.
We are experiencing rapid growth at Central Star Home Health Services and therefore, have an on-going need for exceptional healthcare personnel, and invite you to consider the employment opportunities at Central Star Home Health Services and our family of companies.
Click on a job title to learn more about each position below and submit an application online.