Home Health Aide (HHA) Positions in Ohio
HOME HEALTH AIDE
As a Home Health Aide your essential duties are as follows:
- Assist patients with personal care needs: bathing, elimination needs, transferring, dressing/undressing, and ambulation together with any household task (e.g., making the bed, changing linens, laundry, light housekeeping, etc.) essential to the patient's health in accordance with the patient's individualized care plan.
- Plan/prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding patients as directed.
- Document services provided in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with company policy and personal care plan. Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Measure and record patient's temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure when ordered and/or directed by the RN Supervisor and personal care plan.
- Report any changes in the patient's condition or incidents to RN Supervisor or therapist in a timely manner.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
- Training/testing and current certification/registration required by state and/or federal regulations for the provision of services provided.
Positions are available in all Central Star Home Health Services locations:
According to our Mission, "our employees are the cornerstone of our success". Central Star Home Health Services hires only the best of the best to ensure we make a significant in the quality of each of our clients' lives. We foster a team approach to care to ensure the working environment is categorized with respect, professionalism and recognition.
We are experiencing rapid growth at Central Star Home Health Services and therefore, have an on-going need for exceptional healthcare personnel, and invite you to consider the employment opportunities at Central Star Home Health Services and our family of companies.
Click on a job title to learn more about each position below and submit an application online.