Licensed Practical Nurse Positions in Ohio
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
Summary of Duties
- Provide direct nursing care to patients. Educate patients and their families on aspects of the patient\'s care, disease process, and medications.
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Provide nursing services to patients under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Identify and report to the coordinating nurse and physician, the health needs of patients and families through the observation of their physical, social and emotional needs.
- Administer nursing care to patients according to the care plan.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of care plans through conferences with the coordinating nurse.
- Report and record patient condition and care.
- Administer medications as per physician\'s orders.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate of an approved school of practical nursing and one year experience as a licensed practical nurse.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations.
- Must possess a current license to practice in the State as a licensed practical nurse.
- Must maintain a current CPR certification.
Positions are available in all Central Star Home Health Services locations:
According to our Mission, "our employees are the cornerstone of our success". Central Star Home Health Services hires only the best of the best to ensure we make a significant in the quality of each of our clients' lives. We foster a team approach to care to ensure the working environment is categorized with respect, professionalism and recognition.
We are experiencing rapid growth at Central Star Home Health Services and therefore, have an on-going need for exceptional healthcare personnel, and invite you to consider the employment opportunities at Central Star Home Health Services and our family of companies.
Click on a job title to learn more about each position below and submit an application online.